Who says you can't have lasagna for dessert? You can when it's this crazy delicious White Chocolate Lasagna. Pair it with normal lasagna for dinner
and it's pretty much the perfect meal.
- Place Oreos in a food processor to finely crush. Pulse until almost done, add melted butter and continue mixing until fully combined. Press Oreo mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Add powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, and 1/2 of the Cool Whip in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until fully combined. Pour mixture over Oreo crust.
- In another bowl, add milk and an instant pudding pack. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator, top with remaining Cool Whip, and garnish with grated white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving the White Chocolate Lasagna. Enjoy!