- 1 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, diced in small cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 5 flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Microwave candy coating wafers in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Top with a drying rack, stack each cookie with a cut straw
- Pour chocolate slowly over cookie/straw combo, then let sit for a few mins before transferring to a plate.
- Use decorating icing to draw rim around the bottom edges of strawberries. In conclusion, Decorate with sprinkles to resemble belt buckles as shown in the photo.