- 18 oreo cookies
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry up the bacon and crumble in pieces. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and discard some grease.
- Cut the red peppers and onion and cook in the bacon grease until soft.
- Let simmer in a pan on low for at least an hour.
- Combine bacon, red pepper, and onion, beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a pan.
- In conclusion, Bake covered for 1h.