- 2-3 medium yellow heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced serrano
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced shallots
- 2-3 ounces vodka
- Tiny feta cubes, olives, cucumber slices (garnish, optional)
Bloody Mary is a cocktail comprising of tomato juice, vodka, spices, and flavorings. This recipe uses juicy yellow heirloom tomatoes, hence a yellow tomato bloody Mary and just like Aubrey, we can’t get enough of this! The secret to this sweet cocktail is freshly picked yellow heirloom tomatoes. They inject the drink with a light, delicious flavor while at the same time giving it that bright, attractive yellow color that reels you in. Lots of drinks look like the yellow tomato bloody Mary, but none tastes as great as them! The bold, brilliant and rich color is reminiscent of a beautiful sunset. Not to say anything is wrong with red tomato bloody Mary, but if you haven’t tried yellow tomato bloody Mary, you should check this recipe out. Whether you have it in the morning or night, it doesn't matter, it's the same drink and it offers the same quality taste any time of the day. Yellow tomato bloody Mary is also useful as your go-to hangover cure. Some people even opt for this drink as the preferred beverage of their choice pre-flight. So next time you get - say a four-hour delay at the airport, you might as well make every second count and try out best cocktail ever – the ultimate yellow tomato bloody Mary. Quench your thirst with this sweet drink made from crushed tomatoes dripping with fresh juice. Garnish with hot sauce, lemon juice, or fried bacon depending on your preferences.
- Core the tomatoes and place in a medium bowl. Blend with a hand blender, you'll need 1 cup. Place the tomatoes with the rest of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker or Mason jar.
- Throw some ice into four glasses, and pour the mixture into them. If you like your drink garnished, thread garnishes on short skewer or stem.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!