- For Crust:
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons Dutch Farms no salt sweet cream butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- For Filling:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups raspberry puree, strained
- 3 cups Dutch Farms cream cheese, softened
- 3 Dutch Farm eggs
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add melted Dutch Farm's butter, crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar, and salt to make the crust. Mix until fully combined. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. The crust should be thicker on the bottom than sides.
- Beat together Dutch Farms cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in Dutch Farms eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Be careful not to over-beat.
- Divide filling into 2 bowls. To one bowl, add the raspberry puree. To the second bowl, add heavy cream. Mix until both are combined. Scoop each filling into its piping bag (or a plastic bag with the tip cut off).
- Alternate adding the two fillings to the crust by pipping directly into the center until it's smooth and settles.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the refrigerator. Serve Zebra Raspberry Cheesecake and enjoy!