How much fun is this Zebra Raspberry Cheesecake?! And guess what, it's so easy to make! Try it yourself. And don't forget to use Dutch Farms ingredients! That way you know it will taste amazing.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, add melted Dutch Farm's butter, crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar, and salt to make the crust. Mix until fully combined. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. The crust should be thicker on the bottom than sides.
- Beat together Dutch Farms cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in Dutch Farms eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Be careful not to over-beat.
- Divide filling into 2 bowls. To one bowl, add the raspberry puree. To the second bowl, add heavy cream. Mix until both are combined. Scoop each filling into its piping bag (or a plastic bag with the tip cut off).
- Alternate adding the two fillings to the crust by pipping directly into the center until it's smooth and settles.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the refrigerator. Serve Zebra Raspberry Cheesecake and enjoy!