- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 ½ lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- 1 lemon, use juice and zest
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Then, set aside.
- In a bowl season the shrimp garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Place the shrimp in one flat layer and cook for one minute without stirring, so the bottom side gets a nice sear.
- Add the chopped garlic, then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook the other side. Use a large spoon to remove the shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- Add the butter, lemon juice and zest, red pepper flakes, paprika and white wine to the pan. Bring to a simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Stir in the parsley, then add the zucchini pasta and toss for 1 minute to cook. Add the shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute. Plate and enjoy!