- 1 ¾ cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- ¾ cup roughly chopped raw pecans
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray muffin tin, set aside.
- Toast the pecans, until they are fragrant about 4-5 minutes mixing halfway through.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, whish until well combined. Add eggs and beat well.
- Add in the buttermilk, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, sal, nutmeg, rosemary and vanilla extract, whisk to blend. Mix in the zucchini, then gradually add the flour and stir until just combined. Fold in toasted pecans.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin tin. Bake for 16-19 minutes, or until muffins are golden on top as well as a clean toothpick when inserted.
- Place muffin tin on a cooling rack. May be refrigerated up to 4 days, or frozen up to 3 months.