Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Mozzarella cheese ball, sliced
- ¼ cup ribbon zucchini
- ¼ cup ribbon summer squash
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Basil for garnish
- Slice Mozzarella. Set aside
- Wash and use cheese knife to ribbon zucchini and summer squash. Set aside.
- Toast bread to liking and place 3 slices of mozzarella on the toasted bread.
- Spread pesto over the mozzarella and twist zucchini ribbons and place over top.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan cheese and pine nuts around zucchini ribbons.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, basil, and salt and pepper.