- 1 (12-ounce) can or 2 (5-ounce) cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore
- 4 medium zucchini
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced shallots
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim the ends of the zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, and create a shallow channel down the center (a spoon works well for this). Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast for 10 minutes.
- Combine tuna, shallots, celery, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Divide the tuna mixture evenly among the zucchini halves. Add the tomatoes and top with cheese.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired. Serve Zucchini Tuna Melts hot and enjoy!