Get The Recipe: Doritos Chicken Tenders
- 1 bag Nacho cheese Doritos
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken cut into strips
- salt and pepper Use to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups mayonnaise
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Crush the entire bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos until very fine. Place in a large bowl.
3) Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
4) Coat each piece of chicken first in mayonnaise, then in crushed Doritos. Make sure they are fully coated.
5) Place coated chicken on lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
6) Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!