Get the Recipe: Doritos Cheese Bombs:
I know what you’re thinking, “How have I never made this recipe before?” Well don’t fret, because now you can make Doritos Cheese Bombs anytime your heart desires.
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 can flaky biscuits
- 2 bars cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced jalapenos
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Oil, for frying
THE HOW TO:
2) Separate biscuit dough and cut each piece into quarters. Cut cheese into 32 pieces.
3) Take a piece of quartered dough and flatten. Top with cube of cheese and as much diced jalapeno as you desire. Wrap the dough and roll with your hand.
4) Dip cheese bombs into buttermilk, then crushed Doritos. Make sure bombs are fully coated.
5) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) Carefully add coated dough to hot oil in batches and fry for 5 minutes, or until outside is fried and dough is cooked through.
7) Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve and enjoy!