Have dessert for breakfast with these family-friendly California Breakfast Blueberry Yogurt Cookies. Don’t forget the Real California Milk yogurt.
California Breakfast Blueberry Yogurt Cookies
- 1 cup California yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1) Preheat oven to a 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl whisk together California yogurt, eggs, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Gradually whisk in flour until combined.
3) Gently fold in blueberries.
4) Scoop large spoonfuls of batter onto lined cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are a light golden brown.
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!