Now this is some seriously cheesy goodness!
Cheeseburger Stuffed Bundt Cake
- FOR THE BUNDT
- French loaf dough
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 onion, diced and sauteed
- 8 – 10 slices cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Sesame seeds
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- FOR THE CHEESE SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup beer of choice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
2) Roll out French loaf dough on a lightly floured surface. Brush with BBQ sauce and cover with ground beef, sautéed onions and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Gently roll dough and carefully place in bundt pan. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
5) While bundt bakes, make your cheese sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add flour and whisk until golden brown. Very gradually whisk in milk, beer and cayenne pepper until smooth. Finally, gradually whisk in cheese until smooth and fully melted.
6) Flip bundt pan upside down and remove cheeseburger. Cover in cheese sauce and top with chopped bacon. Serve and enjoy!