These are not the hot pockets of your childhood. These are Fancy AF Hot Pockets.
Fancy AF Hot Pocket
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, from a block
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ham
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Italian seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Gently roll out puff pastry and cut in half, making four even pieces.
3) Layer cheddar, ham and broccoli on one side of the puff pastry, fold over lengthwise. Seal the edges with a fork. Gently place on baking sheet.
4) Brush hot pockets with egg wash, cut 2 to 3 slits in the top and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
5) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden and the inside cheese has melted.
6) Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
*Wanna make it just like a hot pocket? After baking, wrap in plastic wrap, place in a freezer bag and freeze for later use. To reheat, remove plastic wrap, cover in a paper towel, and microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Enjoy!*