- 4 thick slices of yeast bread
- 4 slices of Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs plant oil
- 4 tbs butter
- ¾ cup chicken fillet
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbs Worcester sauce
- ½ medium red onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tbs sweet red paprika
- Shed the chicken filet into small pieces, fine dice red onion and garlic.
- Heat the pan over high fire, pure plant oil (olive oil if you want deeper flavour) and fry onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, fry it for 2 minutes constantly mixing over high fire.
- Add sauces and sweet paprika and fry the mixture for 6-7 minutes, mixing.
- In the same time in the other pan or in the sandwich toaster, toast bread slices with some butter on the top of each sides.
- Assemble sandwich placing cheese on the bread on each side and the chicken mixture in between the cheese.