- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups apple pie filling (homemade or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Once combined, fold in cool whip. Scoop into a piping back or ziplock bag with a corner cut off, to make layering easier.
- In a second bowl, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce. Scoop into a piping back or ziplock bag with a corner cut off to make layering easier.
- In a third bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and butter. Mix until it is the consistency of wet sand.
- In a mason jar (or any glass jar/cup) build your cheesecake: 1 layer graham cracker crust, 1 layer cheesecake mixture, 1 layer apple pie filling. Continue this pattern until you reach the top. Cover the top with a dash of caramel sauce and a thin layer of crushed graham crackers. Flatten.
- Serve Caramel Apple Cheesecake Jars and enjoy!