Serves: 8 Pieces
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon green onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 8-10 small flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, salsa, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, lime juice, and salt. Add in the shredded chicken, cheese, green onions, and cilantro. Stir until combined well.
- Add about 3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture about 1 inch from the edge of the flour tortilla. Roll it up and place it seam side down on the baking sheet. Repeat with each one and place about 1 inch apart not touching each other on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tortilla is lightly browning around the edges.