- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Cut biscuits into quarters. Add to baking dish.
3) Pour cherry pie filling into baking dish. Stir with biscuits until combined.
4) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until biscuits are baked through.
5) To make the glaze, gently whisk together powdered sugar and milk. If it's too thick, add more milk. Too thin, add more powdered sugar.
6) Pour glaze over hot cherry bubble up, serve with ice cream and enjoy!