We cannot get enough of this Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast Loaf, and neither will you!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf tin with butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the cream cheese filling. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the egg mixture.
- Dip bread in egg mixture and use half of them to line the bottom of the loaf tin. Top with cream cheese filling and the other half of the dipped bread.
- Scatter diced butter on top of bread and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. If it starts to brown too quickly, cover with foil.
- While French toast bakes, make your strawberry topping. In a bowl, mix together sliced strawberries and sugar.
- Remove French toast from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve with strawberry toppings, maple syrup and enjoy!