- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and completely drained
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, mix together Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, diced onion and garlic powder until fully combined.
3) Fold in completely drained spinach until evenly distributed.
4) Gently rollout puff pastry. Brush both sides with egg wash. Spread spinach mixture over puff pastry dough. Roll up into a log and slice.
5) Place slices on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden brown and cheese is melted.
6) Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!