Skip to content
- 3 containers with vanilla bean ice cream
- 10 oz. oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Soften the ice cream in a large mixing bowl for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the crushed oreo cookies and transfer the ice cream in a 8x8 inch brownie pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let it freeze for 1 hour.
- Transfer the Ice cream cake on a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, whip up the cream with the powdered sugar and decorate the ice cream cake.
- Just right before serving, decorate with chocolate chips on top.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.